19 Feb Why You Need Promotional Products
If you are in need of growing your business and handing out business cards just isn’t cutting it, you should consider using promotional items. These items can help you get noticed and turn potential clients into reoccurring ones. Here’s why:
THEY ARE FLEXIBLE, TANGIBLE AND LONG-LASTING
1. They are kept in your office; a wall or desk calendar, coffee mug, mouse pad, pen or plaque.
2. They are kept in your pocket or purse; an imprinted pen, key tag, pocket calendar, miniature flashlight or nail file.
3. They are kept in your car; a bumper sticker, vinyl decal, license plate frame, air freshener, sunglass clip or sunshade.
Giving someone something that they can use daily, gives your business the opportunity of being seen everyday. That way, when this person is in need of your particular business, they are more likely to choose you.
THEY HAVE A HIGHER PERCEIVED VALUE
1. 52% of people do business with the advertiser after receiving a promotional product.
2. Almost half of the people that have not done business with the advertiser that game them the product, stated that they were more likely to do business with the company that gave them the promotional item.
3. 52.1% of the people reported having a more favorable impression of the advertiser since receiving the promotional product.
Because people see these items as high value, they might attribute the same value to your business. We want people to know that whatever service or product we are providing will be worth their time and/or money.
THEY HAVE HIGH EXPOSURE
1. 73% of people who have used the promotional product that they had received stated that they had used it at least once a week.
2. 45.2% of people used it at least once a day.
3. 55% of people generally kept their promotional products for more than a year.
This means that if your logo is printed on a pen, for example, the person you gave it to has a high chance of seeing your logo almost everyday for up to a year. We could say that this also gives you a higher chance of this person becoming a client for your business.
Overall, promotional items may give your business an edge on the competition because of their perceived value or their usefulness. It is a great idea to pair a promotional item with an informational brochure or simply adding your website to the print will give people access to even more information about your company.
We have an entire catalog of products to choose from.
Take a look by clicking here!